All superannuation trustees operating an APRA regulated superannuation entity are required, under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (SIS), to hold a Registrable Superannuation Entity Licence (RSE Licence). Sophie Grace can assist your firm to obtain an RSE Licence.
We can also help your firm meet the ongoing obligations associated with running a superannuation business. This includes compliance with:
- the Trust Law and Trust Deed;
- the Superannuation Laws;
- the RSE Licence;
- the Financial Services Laws and your AFSL;
- the ASIC Act Obligations;
- the Company Law;
- the Superannuation (Resolution of Complaints) Act; and
- other laws (e.g. Taxation laws, Family Laws, Privacy Laws, Cash Transaction Reporting, AML/CTF requirements etc.).
If you would like to obtain further information or assistance, please contact Sophie Grace directly.